Behringer B212D Powered PA Speaker; Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight.
Due to their high-efficiency design, they crank out 550 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you’ve ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion — even at extreme operating levels. In addition, all four models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
Other Behringer B212D Features:
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Extremely powerful 12 inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35 inch aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket, and Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life